The Who’s Who Legal ‘IP 2021’ features nine trademark practitioners and two patent attorneys from Spoor & Fisher – including consultants Dr Owen Dean and Louis van Wyk – and Spoor & Fisher is once again honoured to be acknowledged by an international publication that is so highly regarded for its integrity and credibility.
WWL: Trademarks recognises leading global trademark lawyers for their expertise across the field, including prosecution, enforcement, portfolio management and dispute resolution, while WWL: Patents highlights the foremost global patent lawyers known for excellence in both contentious and transactional matters.
In 2021, the following Spoor & Fisher specialists were awarded these accolades:
- Stephen Goldberg, Partner, Trade Marks
- Jean McIvor, Partner, Trade Marks
- Hugh Moubray, Partner, Patents
- Louise Myburgh, Partner, Trade Marks
- Kay Rickelman, Foreign Counsel, Trade Marks
- Carl van Rooyen, Partner, Trade Marks
- Eben van Wyk, Partner, Trade Marks
- Charles Webster, Partner, Trade Marks
- Jonathan Whittaker, Partner, Patents
- Dr Owen Dean, Consultant, Trade Marks
- Louis van Wyk, Consultant, Trade Marks
Specialist practitioners are only selected for listing in the Who’s Who Legal ‘IP 2021’ if they satisfy independent research criteria based on surveys of general counsel and private practice lawyers worldwide.