The Who’s Who Legal ‘IP 2021’ features nine trademark practitioners and two patent attorneys from Spoor & Fisher – including consultants Dr Owen Dean and Louis van Wyk – and Spoor & Fisher is once again honoured to be acknowledged by an international publication that is so highly regarded for its integrity and credibility.
WWL: Trademarks recognises leading global trademark lawyers for their expertise across the field, including prosecution, enforcement, portfolio management and dispute resolution, while WWL: Patents highlights the foremost global patent lawyers known for excellence in both contentious and transactional matters.
In 2021, the following Spoor & Fisher specialists were awarded these accolades:
- Stephen Goldberg, Partner, Trademarks
- Jean McIvor, Partner, Trademarks
- Hugh Moubray, Partner, Patents
- Louise Myburgh, Partner, Trademarks
- Kay Rickelman, Foreign Counsel, Trademarks
- Carl van Rooyen, Partner, Trademarks
- Eben van Wyk, Partner, Trademarks
- Charles Webster, Partner, Trademarks
- Jonathan Whittaker, Partner, Patents
- Dr Owen Dean, Consultant, Trademarks
- Louis van Wyk, Consultant, Trademarks
Specialist practitioners are only selected for listing in the Who’s Who Legal ‘IP 2021’ if they satisfy independent research criteria based on surveys of general counsel and private practice lawyers worldwide.