Jersey Client Updates Administrator
- Posted:1 July 2018
- Location:Spoor & Fisher Jersey (Jersey residents only)
Please note that this position is restricted to those with Jersey residential qualifications and is not open to overseas candidates.
This post will require the holder to maintain the standing data on our core data system (“Inprotech”) by updating, adding and modifying data in response to information provided from a number of sources.
- Open new Instructors as requested on Inprotech; advise the Business Development Team.
- Identify Debtor only accounts from requests and conduct set up procedures.
- Process amendments to Instructor data on Inprotech. (NB. If Patents, advise CPA when necessary).
- Create and update Standing Instructions by client (including specific tabs for “handed over” accounts). Contact colleagues (in other teams) for clarification when necessary.
- Close/cease accounts when necessary, as requested by the Accounts team.
- Liaise with colleagues to address missing or incorrect information.
- Liaise with colleagues in our South African offices on changes to Instructor entries and portfolio amendments.
- Assist with day-to-day Inprotech tasks, such as the generation of ‘renewal reminders’ and other data related tasks as they arise.
- Assist with the production of regular reports as and when required.
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Initiative, flexibility and adaptability
- Communication skills
What we offer in return
- A comprehensive training programme
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Equal opportunities
For further information or to apply for this position, please contact Lily Whitchurch, Human Resources Manager for Spoor & Fisher in Jersey, at email@example.com or by phone at +44 (0)1534 838071. Please note that this position is restricted to those with Jersey residential qualifications and is not open to overseas candidates.