Secretary – Level 2
- Posted:26 July 2019
- Location:Pretoria, South Africa
We are looking for a secretary to join our anti-counterfeiting team in Pretoria. The individual need not have previous experience in anti-counterfeiting and litigation secretaries who are keen on pursuing a career in this specialised field of law will be considered
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting correspondence e.g. affidavits, letters and litigious documents;
- Interacting and liaising with various 3rd parties;
- Diary and deadline management;
- Invoicing and billing;
- Typing (including dictatyping)
- Answering telephone calls;
- Arranging meetings;
- Processing invoices and managing the monthly billing;
- Updating internal accounts systems;
- Receiving, attending to and/or allocating incoming post, e-mails and telephone calls;
- Attending to various other routine and ad hoc secretarial/administrative duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- A paralegal diploma will be advantageous;
- Good command of the English language;
- A keen attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team;
- A sense of urgency and the ability to work under pressure;
- Taking initiative and being pro-active;
- Ability to work on multiple matters simultaneously and take instructions from more than one person.
Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act and in line with Spoor & Fisher’s Transformation Policy.
Click here to apply.