Carl van Rooyen
Partner, Spoor & Fisher, Pretoria
Carl van Rooyen is a Trade Mark Practitioner with Bluris and LLB degrees. He is an Attorney of the High Court of South Africa and a Notary Public.
Carl has over three decades of experience, specialising in litigation relating to trade marks, copyright and unlawful competition.
- Fellow – South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL)
- Member – Legal Practice Council (LPC)
- Listed – World Trade Review 1000, 2014-2021
- Band 2 – Chambers Global, 2011-2021
- Ranked – Legal 500, 2011 and 2019-2021
- Best Lawyers – Intellectual Property Law: South Africa, 2015-2022
- Listed in the elite “Leading individuals” list – Legal 500, 2020
- Listed – Euromoney’s Expert Guides: Trade Marks, 2016-2021
- Listed – Who’s Who Legal Trademark edition, 2020-2021