Partner, Spoor & Fisher, Pretoria
Craig Kahn, Patent Attorney at Spoor & Fisher, has BSc (Hons) and BProc degrees, and is an Attorney of the High Court of South Africa.
With almost three decades of patent experience, Craig is skilled in the filing and prosecution of patent, utility model and design applications, as well as plant breeders’ rights throughout Africa, including ARIPO and OAPI.
He has particular expertise in the drafting of patent specifications for biotechnology, genetic engineering and pharmaceutical products, as well as patent and design enforcement in Africa.
- Fellow – South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL)
- Member – Legal Practice Council (LPC)
- Member – International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- Member – International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Patent Star – Managing Intellectual Property IP Stars, 2015-present
- World’s Leading Practitioners – Euromoney’s Expert Guides: Patents, 2017-2021