Partner, Spoor & Fisher, Pretoria
Jarred West, Trade Mark Practitioner, has a BCom (Hons) (Tourist Management) and an LLB. He is an Attorney of the High Court of South Africa.
Jarred has almost 10 years of experience in anti-counterfeiting, with a specific focus on market place enforcement. He has presented numerous seminars on the topics of anti-counterfeiting and brand protection to officials of the Department of Customs and Excise and members of the South African Police Services (SAPS).
- Fellow – South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL)
- Member – American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM) Anti-Counterfeiting Committee
- Member – Legal Practice Council (LPC)
- Rising Star to Watch – Managing Intellectual Property IP Stars, 2020- 2021
- Contributor to World Trademark Review, 2019