Partner, Spoor & Fisher, Johannesburg
Lance Abramson is a Patent Attorney and has BSc (Elec Eng) and BProc degrees. He is an Attorney of the High Court of South Africa.
Lance has over two decades of experience, with a focus on domestic and international patent and design matters, including the preparation and prosecution of patent and design applications.
He is an expert patent attorney, specialising in the filing of applications in the electrical, electronic, software and nanotechnology fields, and related litigation.
- Fellow – South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL)
- Member – International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- Member – Legal Practice Council (LPC)
- Ranked – Legal 500 EMEA, 2016-2019
- Listed – Patent Star in Managing Intellectual Property IP Stars, 2015-present
- Listed – IAM’s World’s Leading Patent Professionals, 2014-present
- Listed – IAM’s Global Leaders 2020-present
- Best Lawyers – Intellectual Property Law: South Africa, 2022