Partner, Spoor & Fisher, Pretoria
Linda Thilivhali is a Trade Mark Practitioner with an LLB degree. She is an Attorney of the High Court of South Africa.
With over a decade of experience, Linda specialises in the selection, clearance and registration of trade marks, both locally and internationally. She also assists clients in the prosecution of trade mark applications, conducting IP due diligence investigations and handles IP portfolio management.
Linda serves as a former council member of the South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL).
- Fellow – South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL)
- Member – Legal Practice Council (LPC)
- Member – International Trade Mark Association (INTA) Pro Bono Committee (2024/2025)
- Best in IP Women Lawyer 2022 – WOZA Awards
- Rising Star to Watch – Managing Intellectual Property IP Stars, 2017
- Trust Law Lawyer of the Year Award Nominee, 2015
- Co-author of the chapter on Lexology, Getting the Deal Through: Trademarks, 2019-2022
- Writer of various articles on IP Law