Director, Spoor & Fisher, Jersey
Matthew is a Director of Spoor & Fisher Jersey and head of the trade mark prosecutions team. Matthew has a BA (Hons) degree.
Matthew has over three decades of experience in handling trade mark formalities and prosecution matters. He oversees the management of the African and Caribbean trade mark portfolios for several global corporates.
- Member – Marques
- Member – International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Listed – Trade Mark Expert Guide, 2018
- Co-author of article, ‘Africa: search mission’, Intellectual property magazine, 2020
- Article, ‘OAPI: Change is on the way’, World Trademark Review, 2019
- Speaker at the MIP Global Trademark Roadshow 2017 in New York and Palo Alto
- Regular contributor to Managing Intellectual property – MIP International briefings – Africa section