Partner, Spoor & Fisher, Pretoria
Paul Ramara is a Trade Mark Practitioner and has a BProc and HDip Cyberlaw, from the University of Pretoria. He is an Attorney of the High Court of South Africa.
Paul has over two decades specialising in trade mark and anti-counterfeiting litigation. He has handled big cases relating to anti-counterfeiting in Southern Africa and East Africa, and successfully represented clients in a number of litigation cases in Kenya and Zambia.
- Member – South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL)
- Member – International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Member – Black Lawyers’ Association (BLA)
- Member – Legal Practice Council (LPC)
- Member – American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM)
- Ranked – Legal 500 EMEA, 2018
- Listed – Euromoney’s Expert Guides: Trade Marks, 2016
- Writer of articles published in Mondaq
- Lecturer on IP: Stellenbosch University