Senior Associate , Spoor & Fisher, Pretoria
Yogani Reddy is a Patent Attorney with BSc (Chem Eng) and LLB cum laude degrees. She is an Attorney of the High Court of South Africa.
Yogani’s experience includes domestic and international patent matters, including the preparation and prosecution of patent applications. She specialises in the chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, agrochemical and metallurgical fields. Yogani also has experience in subject matter prior art searches, including the analysis and drafting of search reports.
- Fellow – South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL)
- Member – Legal Practice Council (LPC)
- Contributor to various academic journals, including Without Prejudice and De Rebus, 2012-2016
- Speaker at various conferences, including WRC Symposium, UNISA’s Open Innovation Summit, World IP Day, 2017-2019
- Presented at Tshwane University of Technology’s Research and Innovation Indaba on TUT’s State of Readiness for the 4th Industrial Revolution, 2019